This isn’t my first blog (though I hope it’ll be my best):
- I first posted personal blurbs on AsianAvenue. They were tainted with raging purberbescent hormones, and I’m sure we’re all better off that I can’t find the logs.
- Then everyone went on Xanga, and I finally joined that. It was the days when people blogged to post things that now takes two clicks on Facebook.
- Quickly decided to separate political blogging and put it on BlogSpot. Those were the the days, when neo-cons ruled the world and we were right about everything.
- Mellowed out a bit and wanted a domain name. Merged personal and political blogging again, with more stuff on Hong Kong and greater China politics.
- Now here I am, again, after a long hiatus.